Welcome to my blog. This place is an outlet for my writing and my thoughts — like an average run-of-the-mill blog, but with a creative, semi-fictional twist. The character's environments and actions are usually fictional (though not always), but his thoughts are my own, word for word. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Part Three.

Some days you wake up and you just don't see it coming. The level of commitment that your mind and body has to accomplishing a task. At times it's remarkable, at others it's frustrating. Today it's a potent mix of both.

I sit up in my bed and begin to stretch. The pain is somehow soothing.

This appears to be day 3 of the week, and I wonder if she's already found somebody else. Crazy, I know. I just feel like I'm up against the world, and if I don't lock in, someone else will. I try not to think about it too much, though.

The sun enters through my window and I'm reminded of just how tired I am. I rub the crust from my eyes.

Perhaps I don't give myself enough credit. I look around the world at other people and I see what, in my opinion, makes myself better. Is this narcissism? Maybe. But I like to believe there's a fine line between narcissism and confidence.

I like to believe there's still hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment